Flourish with DeanneSPIRAGENICS W.A.
This new movement foundation for life, is what actually sets Spiragenics apart from all other movement and exercise systems still based on the old paradigm. In fact, this spiral movement code is already present within every cell and muscle of your body. Most of us are unaware of this way of movement. Every time you stand, sit, walk, stretch or do exercise, you are, unbeknownst to yourself, creating stress, pain and harming your body. We weren’t meant to move and exercise in a linear, disconnected way. There are no straight lines in nature and we pay the price every time we disregard this.
Here it is demonstrated with muscle testing in a video.
I would like to purchase a Spiragenics video lesson
Spiragenics is the key to relieving our bodies of stress, pain and poor posture we constantly carry with us every day.
Spiragenics is a body movement technique that can be used alone or incorporated into your yoga, pilates, meditation and more. It doesn’t matter who you are or what you do, most of us have some form of pain and limitation through our poor posture. Not many of us were taught the correct way of standing, getting in and out of a chair or sitting on the floor. As we get older, we tend to get a little stiffer and therefore end up with pain.
Discover the Unlimited Benefits of Spiragenics
- Immediate and rapid results with practical, everyday applications from the way you stand, sit at a desk and use a computer, play sport or do housework, with more ease and pleasure, not pain.
- Improves and raises your performance level . . . golf, tennis, singing, dancing, etc.
- A Holistic Training and exercise not just for your body and mind, but for your inner spirit, your whole being, as well.
- Extremely low-risk and rejuvenating way of exercising, which starts reversing, not creating, the stress, problems and pain that have been unconsciously created from years of postural and movement misuse.
- Enhances and improves your body’s natural healthy functioning – such as sleep, breathing and the ability to relax more deeply.
- Enables you to enjoy a more confident, healthy and integrated posture.
- Move with better balance, coordination, flexibility, and agility.
- Suitable for all ages and fitness levels.